Neefy STILL Gets Fit

:smirk:

oh hell yeah.

So 2021 has been going great so far. I’ve been consistent and dedicated to keeping myself mobile. January was a gr8 success with doing Chloe Ting’s 2021 Challenge alongside a new 30 day yoga journey by Yoga With Adriene (Adriene Mishler). Feb was another yoga journey, successfully finishing Adriene’s makeshift 28 day playlist.

And hopefully I can document March onwards here since Byte forums are shutting down! Of course any support would be so wonderful but if I manage to inspire anyone to get into fitness, come join me!

12 Likes

Hell yeah dude! Get those gains! And those… flexible muscles! :muscle::triumph:

5 Likes

LETS GOOOO KINGGGG

5 Likes

Very inspirational, can’t stop won’t stop, :fuelpump::muscle:t4:

5 Likes

wooo let’s get it Miss Wombat! :triumph::100:

3 Likes

YEEE we out here:)) :purple_heart::heart:

3 Likes

:’) too kind and absolutely, we steamrolling through 2021

4 Likes

1st March
-You know what’s goin on, first update on Blurple!
-Day 1 yoga done:)

7 Likes

What challenge are you doing now?

4 Likes

I’ve noticed Adriene puts up a custom playlist of her own vids now, so she had one for Feb and now I’m just doing her one she’s made for March:) it’s a mixture of diff yoga types from various challenges or standalone vids from her own channel

4 Likes

2nd March
-Day 2 yoga done!
-So Byte forum officially shutting down today ;-; end of an era but simultaneously start of a new one :smirk:
-Look forward to updating this here and hopefully manage to inspire someone along the way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh cool! I’ve actually been meaning to get back to yoga, maybe I’ll try and follow along :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes yes, would love for you to get back into it! and that goes for anyone:)

3 Likes

3rd March
-Day 3 yoga done let’s go :smirk:

4 Likes

4th March
-Day 4 yoga done baybeeee

4 Likes

5th March
-Day 5 yoga :smirk: c o m p l e t e e e e e e e e e e
-Celebrating with Animal Crossing

4 Likes

A grand way to celebrate :slight_smile:

Also I started adriene’s March playlist last night! Slightly out of order because Mr. Wombat wanted to do the “stress melt” video first, but it’s a start :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

woo woo! The Wombats have joined the journey:) hope you and Mr Wombat found it nice and hope to share more of our experiences throughout this month!

2 Likes

6th March
-Day 6 yoga done :smirk:
-Actually got it done earlier today just forgot to post

5 Likes

7th March
-Day 7 yoga done :smirk:
-Got this done earlier than usual too, before the Utd game
-Ole masterclass :weary:

5 Likes